Versatile, extensible, mixed-signal dataloggers
These data recorders are a truly versatile tool for monitoring digital, analogue and serial devices in the trackside environment. This enables detailed characterisation of electric, hydraulic or pneumatic point installations with precision timing. Our application-agnostic design, and the option to build local networks of loggers, means these can be quickly adapted to new applications.
The broad range of asset types and data feeds it monitors includes:
- Points motor current and voltage
- Detection relay states
- Locking mechanisms
- Hydraulic pressure on clamp lock type points
- Air flow and pressure on pneumatic flow type points
- Switch drive force via load pins
- Vibrations via accelerometer
- Oil levels on clamp lock type points
- Point swing times
- External and location temperature
- DC & AC track circuit currents (see VTi21 for full list of AC and audio frequency tracks monitored)
We have supplied over 15,000 TX and TX-L loggers across the UK, USA, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
However, we're not stopping here - we continue to expand the asset types monitored by our loggers. And to ensure our users get the highest level of value, we provide support throughout the lifetime of these products.